YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
SAFE PEST CONTROL FOR SPIDERS AND INSECTS
- The Black House ant typically steals your sugar food from the kitchen. This ant always nests in the ground outside your home or business
- The White Footed House ant. A black ant that lives inside man made structures. Commonly customers say they have seen them coming out of the walls. They typically feed on plants outside of your home or business. They can have dumping areas where they drop dead ants ( or bits of ants) .
- The Argentine ant. A brown medium sized ant. These ants love protein and fatty food. As a result they are often found in the pet food or the dish washer. They nest outside and can commonly be found in pot plants in warm areas e.g. sunny deck.
- The Coastal Brown ant. This ant has two sizes with one having a large head. Hence their other name the "big headed ant". They also like fat and protein rich foods and commonly nest outside.
SAFE EXTERMINATION OF RODENTS
We prefer to to go where the rodents go, which means we are happy to go into the ceiling the spaces where possible. We exclude non target animals from our controls. We also take the time to secure all out controls. Where possible we use stations for our controls.
ECO-FRIENDLY AND GREEN!
Some of the products we use break down into harmless elements when they come in contact with the soil.
"We've been using ACES pest control for over a year now and have never been let down. Aces always do a great, thorough job & we would highly recommend them for any pest issues."
- Barfoot & Thompson - Auckland CBD