PEST CONTROL AUCKLAND ABOUT US
ACES pest control is a Local Auckland company run by Auckland Born, Owen Stobart. We are based in Birkenhead on the North Shore in Auckland.
https://www.moneyhub.co.nz rated ACES pest control Auckland's number one pest control company
https://www.topreviews.co.nz rated ACES pest control New Zealand's number 2 pest control company
5 stars on Google reviews. REAL | RECENT | LOCAL reviews
PEST CONTROL AUCKLAND WHY ACES?
- URBAN PEST MANAGEMENT CONTRACTOR QUALIFIED from ProTrain 2018
- TIMBER PEST MANAGEMENT from Pro Train 2019
- B.Sc. in Entomology from Victoria University- Wellington. 1989. I studied under Dr George Gibbs- Entomologist and a world expert on Monarch Butterflies.
- Experience. I have TEN + years experience in the pest control industry. ACES pest control started trading in 2009. Initially it was set up as year round part time business. I was was privileged to learn from a senior pest control technician- one of the best. Focusing on two insects that were year round, Ants and Cockroaches. Initially ACES stood for Ant Cockroach Eradication Specialist. Over the next few years ACES pest control became full time business as demand increased and customers requested additional services such as rodents. Ants and Cockroaches still make a large percentage of our jobs.
- Local Auckland Business. My registered office is in Birkenhead, but as I am often busy working out of my Ute I am not often there.
- I don't have free phones, call centres and operators. This is because you can call directly and speak to person who knows what they are talking about, that's me Owen.
- Tailored. I inspect your home or business and tailor our treatments for your situation. I always seek your written permission before proceeding with your job.
- Up to date. I attend local conferences each year on the latest developments in Pest Control. In 2014 I attended the FOAPMA in Kuala Lumpur . I attended the NPMA in Seattle USA in 2016. I also completed Dr Bobby Corrigan's Rat Academy in 2016.
- In my spare time I am a keen track day motorcyclist. Here is a Sunday stroll from a few years back at Hampton Downs.